Well, here we are, at the end of another year. Can you believe how time flies? I really can’t. Time is such a precious thing, isn’t it?
I think I’m getting sentimental now.
- Joining YDubs (by the way, they are opening for enrollment again soon!)
- Starting this blog
- Finishing my first full novel
- Roleplaying with Madi and Josie
- Meeting Madi!
- The Medieval Fair 2017
- Annie Jr.
So many more awesome things happened in 2017, but these are the ones that stick out in my mind the most.
- Read 150 books
- Finish the three main projects I’m working on
- Look into starting an email list
- Improve my blogging skills
- Drink. more. water. (I tell myself this EVERY SINGLE YEAR. And does it ever happen? Nope.)
- Relaunch the (blank) (blank)
- Launch the (blank) (blank) (blank) shop.
I have more goals… but those I’ll keep to myself. 😉
- Handing out Blessing Bags to the homeless on Christmas Day
Um. So, that’s really it for December, because it took up most of my month….
- Re-watched the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies (Ahhhh I love them so much <3)
December Goals Recap:
- Make 250 Blessing Bags/Stockings for the homeless people in our town. Sadly, no. We made it to about 120.
- Read 10 Free Reads for school. Ehhhh… maybe? *counts* Hans Brinker…. The Open Gate… that Hungarian book and its sequel… Philomena…. um…. I don’t think I quite made it. *sigh*
- Finish half of the Starless outline. And… for Arendale’s sake… don’t come up with anymore evil ideas… for her, at least, poor girl. Yep! Actually, the whole outline is done, I start writing tomorrow!
- Start fleshing out the idea for the Starless sequel. Another one that I did!
- Write 10k of Starless.
- Write 10k of Forgotten.
- Make a blog button and finish some pages that I’m working on. (speaking of that, did you see my new pages?)
- Read 10 free reads.
- Get Alpha readers…?
Happy, happy New Year, everyone!
What are your goals for 2018? How did 2017 go for you?