So. It’s November. October has gone out the window. And by the time this post is published, I will be writing furiously. Or having writers block, either one.
- Mostly plotted out Starless
- Continued working on Annie Jr.
- Read the Selection series!
Not much actually happened in October, really. But November should be more eventful!
- Read the first chapter of Nightfall, and literally screamed.
- Read Daisy’s post on surviving NaNo and loved it!
And those are my fangirl moments this month!
October Goals Recap
- Finish plotting my novel, Starless, for NaNo. CHECK!
- Memorize all my lines for Annie Jr. CHECK!
- Survive one more month without Nightfall CHECK!
- Don’t get stage fright at the Annie Jr. performance
- Finish Starless
These may not seem hard, but they will be.
And now, I have to frantically write, but I’ve got some fun posts coming up really soon!
How are you? What are your goals for November?