Okay. How is it already October?! It’s not possible, it isn’t, it isn’t help. I mean, how is the year more than half over?!
I shall not allow it.
ACTUALLY YES YES I SHALL FOR ONE MORE MONTH.
And then, when I get my hands on my copy of Nightfall by Shannon Messenger, time can stop. Actually……. if it stops, I’ll never get the next book!
Why is life so complicated? XD
Ahem. My little moment of craziness is done.
- Joined a local production of Annie Jr, and got the parts of Tessie, Drake, and the Radio announcer.
- Received a solo to use for auditions from my musical theater teacher.
- Learned four pieces from the Lord of the Rings on the piano.
- Participated in National Talk Like a Pirate Day.
- Read the Hunger Games
Yep, I did join a production of Annie Jr! We have a very small, all girls cast, so everyone is playing multiple parts. I didn’t get the parts I wanted, but that’s okay, I’ve discovered that I actually like these parts more! We perform the show in November, and I’m super excited!
- Shannon Messenger revealed the character art for Nightfall! And, let’s just say, I WANT NIGHTFALL NOW AHSJKHLASDFJADK
- Cried so much over the Hunger Games, help me *wails*
- Read Charis’ Rip it or Ship it post, and cracked up repeatedly. Seriously, you really need to read it!
- Finish plotting my novel, Starless, for NaNo.
- Memorize all my lines for Annie Jr.
- Survive one more month without Nightfall
I have a lot more goals than this, but these are just the ones that are on the top of my list. 😀
I apologize for the short post, but I have to go now. However, I’ll be back on Sunday, hopefully.
In case you haven’t figured it out, I plan to post every Wednesday, and every Sunday possible. 😀
How was your September? What are your goals for October?